Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Toronto - St. Valentine's Day 2012

It is the middle of winter. We have been lucky so far since there have been no major storms. I spent a minor fortune on a Canada Goose parka, which seems a bit of overkill just now. Anyway, I'd rather spend a bit of cash than navigate through slippery streets.

Last Saturday (Feb 11), we had a brunch of the GTA Ataxia Group. We met at Mildred's Temple Kitchen, and we quite enjoyed the experience. We must do it again. We have gathered together about 15 persons, which is quite creditable since we started only in the fall of 2011.

Today I started with a physiotherapist to do some leg exercises. I am supposed to go again after a week. Let us see how it goes.

I responded to someone who had made a request on my earlier posting. No follow up after the initial email.

No comments: