Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Toronto December 2011

Hello

I have responded to a couple of people who had seen my posting of September. Have asked them to write on my email. Nothing much happening. My chair has been giving some problems. The metal frame is coming loose since some screws have snapped. I am trying to get it fixed through the manufacturer or dealer. The guy from Shoppers Drug Mart did come once.

The other news is that we has the first meeting of our ataxia group on Nov 6th Sunday. I hope we are able to make this a regular thing - but it is difficult to round up people. Everyone seems busy with church or kids or something. Everyone seems more keen to arrange something virtual like skype or something. We have more than 15 members now, so that is a good number.

Bye for now. Shall update later.

1 comment:

Misiriya Basheer said...

can i get your email id? i know a boy of 19 yrs, suffering from hereditary ataxia... developed when he was 8 yrs old. I really wish to help him out. his elder brother also suffered from ataxia, at 8 yrs and passed away when he was 16 yrs, as the family was unable to provide treatment for a respiratory problem he developed. I want to know whether stem cell therapy is effective and how helpful it will be. my email id is misiriya@gmail.com
i am in chennai. the by is also from chennai.

Thank you. Hope u are doing good...