Monday, March 3, 2008

Beginning March in Canada - March 3, 2008

Landed back in Toronto after a 21-hour flight from India. Travelled alone this time since my son has stayed back in India. Flight was not too bad, though it is too too long. My daughter was at Pearson airport to receive me. Took a taxi back home. Spent the weekend getting the home in some kind of order.

Today is Monday - first day back at work. Colleagues at the office think I am looking a bit better. Went to a nearby chiropractor/physiotherapist and started off with him. Lets see how that goes. I imagine millions of stem cells sitting around in my cerebellum, waiting for their marching orders. I do believe that in order to get full benefit from the stem cell treatment, it is essential to train the brain through an exercise programme.

2 comments:

csailor said...

I am followiong with interest your adventure and how the stemcell treatment are affecting your condition..
let me know,
Daniel
ps:You have my e-mail adress,I believe

Toronto Indian said...

hi daniel, sorry i dont seem to have your email id.